News & Events
- 20 Mart 2020
- Posted by: y0Q9c2k1
- Category: Genel
Dear Business Partners,
We would like to remind you of the methods of protection from Coronavirus (COVID-19) infection, which is seen all over the world and in our country recently, and to share some important issues and actions we are taking for the health of our valued business partners and employees. In this regard, each of our business units takes care to fulfill its duty within its powers.
We started our work some time ago by publishing warnings / information on the general announcement screens and boards in our company and taking various cleaning measures with the spread of the virus worldwide. Simultaneously, we enlightened our colleagues, families and friends to ensure the necessary attention to the issue.
The decisions and actions we have taken as a company in this process are as follows;
- Increasing in-house information – updating the general announcement screens with the latest information.
- Increasing cleaning and hygiene measures in all our buildings, in particular;
- Increasing the frequency of cleaning of the toilet and common areas
- Distribution of disinfectant and protective cleaning materials throughout the company and encouraging their frequent use.
- General disinfection of all buildings.
- Cleaning the points where hand contact is frequently done, such as toilets, doors and elevators at regular intervals with disinfectants.
- Taking additional measures to minimize hand contact.
- All our colleagues wipe their tables with cologne disinfectant al least once a day
- Ventilation of our common working areas minimum 2-3 times during the day.
- Placement of medical disinfectants (Hand Disinfectant) at the entrance of the operation areas.
In addition, our employees were reminded and made suggestions on the following issues;
- Handshake, kissing, hugging and all close contact to stop completely. People who fail to comply with these essential safety precautions must be warned.
- ZOOM, conference calls and other remote communications methods will be used instead of face to face meetings, except in very compulsory cases.
- Stopping travel between cities and abroad completely, except in very, very essential situations.
- Employees traveling abroad (to a country with Coronavirus) are subject to quarantine for a minimum of 14 days on their return to the country and will work remotely from home.
- Employees that feel sick or any symptoms will not come to the office, they will self-quarantine and work from home if appropriate.
- People who feel sick or are high risk should contact their managers and HR immediately and advise the colleagues they have been in close contact with not to come to the office. (The aim here is to protect people at risk by preventing possible spread. Because, although we are still not certain about this disease, people aged 65 and over, respiratory tract, asthma, diabetes, etc. are individuals at risk. It is important to try to minimize contamination.)
- Stopping all seminars, conferences and multi-party meetings until the end of March.
- Avoiding collective activities during this period, unless especially necessary. (Cinema, Gyms, Matches, Crowded meetings, visits etc. activities)
In addition to all these warnings and precautions it is is planned to keep in touch with our company doctors and organize information training and advice on this subject remotely.
The matters to be considered for personal protection in this process are listed below and our employees are informed about this subject;
- Washing your hands regularly with soap and water for at least 2 minutes.
- Attention to personal hygiene.
- Avoid contact of the hand with the face whenever possible.
- Covering the face with the inside of the elbow when coughing and sneezing.
- Individual carrying of disinfectants containing at least 80 degrees alcohol such as cologne, reducing the risk of infection by using disinfectants frequently in common areas and operation entrances.
For detailed information, you can access the information guide prepared by the Ministry of Health from the link below.
We wish you and your Company employees healthy days.